Crossfire German Battalion
2 companies, using a mix from ESCI: Afrika Korps and Revel: German
Infantry. Wanted: Caesar Set H052, German Panzergrenadiers (Set 1),
Armourfast WWII German MG Team, and maybe IMEX German Troops.
- 1 Battalion Commander - Officer and soldiers from Revell set.
Kubelwagen sits behind.
- 2 Company Commanders - Officer with pistol from Esci German
Soldiers and assistant from same set carrying land mine. Additional
stands could use figures from IMEX, Revell 02511: German Armored
Inf., or Revell 02508: German Engineers.
- 5 HMG - two are ESCI figures with MG on a box and the other two
are Revell MG teams from Set 02502. Also have one from the Revell
- 2 On-board 81mm mortars (Revell or ESCI mortar with a modified
figure as assistant)
- 1 FO - for any off-board artillery;
Afrika Korps figure with binoculars; need another one
- 2 Anti-tank stands - Panzershreck and assistant
- 7 Platoon Commanders - most figures
have soft cap, carry SMG, some have a helmet and pistol, need one
- 18 Rifle stands - using a mixes of poses with rifles
- 3 SMG stands - Afrika Korps figures with SMGs
- 3 Engineer stands - mine carrier, flame thrower, rifle
- 1 88mm Crew stand - Modified figures painted to match German uniforms.
Order of Battle
2 Motorized Infantry Companies
1 on-board 81mm Mortar
3 Platoons (1 PC, 3 Rifle, 1 with Panzerfaust)
1 SMG Platoon (1 PC, 3 SMG)
1 Pioneer Platoon (1 PC, 3 Engineer)
- 1 Panzer IV Ausf F2
- 1 Jadgpanzer IV/70(V)
- 1 StuG IV
- 1 SdKfz 7/2, 3,7cm Flak 36
- 4 Panzer 38t
- 3 Panzer IV Ausf D/E
- 2 Panzer III
- 3 SdKfz 251/1
- 1 SdKfz 251/10
- 1 SdKfz 251/9 "Stummel"